Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My lonesome 17th birthday celebration



Last November 3, I celebrated my birthday alone... Well I was alone almost the whole day. Otosan and Okasan left early for grandpa's funeral while Oniichan left me at around noon to meet with his girlfriend. Boohoo. So I was all alone with the computer, television, DVD player, my cellphone, and the microphone.

Oniichan went home with his girlfriend and brought with them baked macaroni. Of course I cannot let that cheesy baked mac uneaten so I ate it. Lol. Then I realized that the weather was too hot so I asked Oniichan to buy us ice cream. *Looks at teh delicious ice cream's picture above*

After eating, I was again left home alone. While I was using the computer, it suddenly went off. And I was like "Uh-oh, I can smell something burning." :D Guess what burned? It was the power supply's fuse! Since then I really got doomed. I sat on our sofa for about 15minutes and sent text messages to my friends.

*thinks*
*thinks*
*thinks*


I was thinking like I was sitting on the thinking chair. LOL. And then I saw the DVD player and the microphone.

"Finally! I have something to do." I said to myself. So I set everything up. Turned on the television, plugged the microphone, placed the CD inside the player, and picked songs that I felt like singing. Later, Through the years, When I Dream, were some of the songs that I sang. Well I didn't really sing my heart out; I was not really in the mood for singing that time.

Hours passed...


Finally, Otosan and Okasan got back from grandpa's burial. They bought me the socks that I asked them to buy (I was planning to wear those on Saturday at LU Live). I'm planning to attend the convention in a school girl outfit. LOL.

They (Otosan and Okasan) left me alone again for their weekly Bible Study. I was alone again, watching crappy teleseries because I had no other thing to do. Boohoo.

That's my birthday celebration for this year. I won't let my next birthday be like this! Keeeeeeeeeh!

8 comments:

  1. Sinamahan kita ah! "in spirit" hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga. In spirit parang alak lang. =)) Salamat naman dun haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awts. could have been there.

    btw, belated happy birthday. at least you got an ice cream ;)

    see ya in LU Live :D bunyagan na ng susuotin! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin. :D Oo nga eh. Bunyagan na. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I didn't know it was your birthday, I could've greeted you through text if I knew your bday and mobile number. Anyways, belated happy birthday! I'll note it in my mobile so I can greet you on your 18th! XD

    You're attending LU Live tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. I'll attend LU! Live tomorrow. And thanks anyway. \o/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I feel bad about this, anyway, very belated happy birthday for you and very advanced 18th birthday for you para d na mahuli. ^_^

    Hey, I'm used to be alone in my birthday these past 16 years of my life, I do know what that feels. I have so much friends that they forget about me almost everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, some anonymous ragnaboarder. >3

    ReplyDelete

Hachigatsu no Serenade

Followers