Friday, October 30, 2009

First Post.

I know; I know... The title is lame.
This post serves as an introduction about me and my randomness.
Basically, any information in this post is based on how I know myself – a personal perspective bases.

Athalia… is not my real name. It’s the name which I wished to be my real name. Athalia served as my screen name for like more than 3 years already. I got it from the Bible. I’m 16 (as of now) and will be turning 17 in three days; and turning 18 in 367 days.

I'm a pretty strong-willed person so when I feel like being lazy, I give it 100% laziness. I am sometimes eccentric. There are also times when I withdraw myself from society (I actually do this most of the time) - I think I can stay put inside our house for a whole year provided that my parents won't force me to go out and meet Mr. Sun ~Oh hello there!, and the flowers.

As my blogger name says, I’m an “iska” (students from the school I attend to are referred to as scholars) and I wish I never became one; I’m “tamad” or lazy. Boohoo. I’m just so honest about that (my being lazy) fact.

I'm in to arts - music, visuals. I sing (and I can sing well if I want to lol), I can draw (and charcoal paint if I want to lol again). When I want to do something, I can really be good at it but most of the times my laziness eats up my spirit so I end up being not so good. Hah. Lol.

Some random facts...
When I was a kid, I always wished to grow older but now that I became an adult, I wish I could turn back time and remain as a kid forever.

Reasons?
The reasons behind that are simple. Kids are the luckiest persons in this world; they don't have a lot of things to think of, their satisfaction can be attained easily, their lives are much less complicated than that of an adult's.

Right now I want to go on a journey of finding the reason for my existence. :/ I wish someone would pop out of nowhere and help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hachigatsu no Serenade

Followers